Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interview with Jacob - Ikmal and Tzun Kai

Interviewer: -

Jacob: I did not support the idea because there was an mental asylum nearby and I think he probably was a a killer who had escaped.


Interviewer: -

Jacob: I think that he was like the usual hitchhiker but when I got a closer look at his appearance , he did not look like a normal human , with his long fingernails.

Interviewer: -

Jacob: I thought that he had a knife in his jacket and he wanted to kill my family and I . I freaked out and I attacked him because I was trying to save my family and defend myself .

Interviewer: -

Jacob: After I attacked Mr Rellik , my father stopped the car and I explained what had happened . They quickly drove to fairfield to report what had happened , but in the end , they said I was the murderer .They did not even thank me for saving their lives.

Interviewer: -

Jacob: They told me that he was a gardener . I did not believe them because he had threatened to kill me and my family and he also lied about where he lived.

Interviewer: -

Jacob: Eddy was a bad brother to me . He always picked on me , and eddy would always cheat in games that both of us played just to make me look like a loser. On the day when he died , we were daring each other . I dared him to go onto the tracks , but he was scared so I gave him a shove.

Interviewer: -

No comments:

Post a Comment