Tuesday 5 March 2013

English Interview with Jacob (Ibrahim and Dylan)



Interviewer: Di you mind telling us what happend that day? We understand that Mr Rellik  was trying to hitch a ride from your family. Were you for the idea and why?

Jacob: I was not for the idea. He looked very suspicious and his story was unbelievable.

Interviewer: What was your first impression of the hitchhiker, Mr Rellik?

Jacob: I thought that he was from fairfields and so I was very suspicious of him. He had blood on his hands, a scar on his face stretching from his forehead to his cheek. His fingers were very long, and went form his though to his knee.

Interviewer: Why did you attack Mr Rellik in the end?

Jacob: I attacked him because I thought that he was going to take out a knife and attack my family. I caught a glimpse of silver and acted immediately.

Interviewer: What happened after you attacked Mr Rellik?

Jacob: My dad looked at ne in a strange way while my Mum cried. They told me it was OK, but I knew something was wrong went they took me back to Fairfields.

Interviewer: What did the people here at fairfields tell you about Mr Rellik? Do you believe them and why?

Jacob: The people told me that Mr Rellik was the gardener, but I did not notice them. I thought that he was a watch-guard, and gardening was his part-time job. They even told me the silver object was a tinder box.

Interviewer: Could you tell us more about Eddy??

Jacob: Eddy was my older brother and he always bullied me, teased me, but I still loved him, because he was just like anyone else who played with me. However, he died years ago and my parents said that I killed him.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment