Tuesday 5 March 2013

Jacob's interview (Shaquille & Wun Juan)


Interviewer: ~

Jacob: Well I was brought out to Southwold for my 15th birthday. As we were returning home, we met with a hitchhiker. Then, my father offered him a ride but I did not agree with him as there was a mental asylum nearby. So, I thought he was one of the lunatics that snuck out.

Interviewer: ~

Jacob: I thought he was a murderer when he first was dressed suspiciously. Also, I glanced at his wrist and noticed a thick, dark substance. I confirmed it was blood. Later on, he revealed a silverish object and I knew it was a knife.

Interviewer: ~

Jacob: After I noticed all the suspicious features of him, I had the gut feeling that he had the intention of killing my whole family. To prevent that from happening, I got to position and kicked him out of the car.

Interviewer: ~

Jacob: After he got kicked out, a tractor trailer came from the opposite side and grinded him into minced meat. That was the last time I saw him. Soon after that, my father immediately stopped the car and was in shock. He then talked to the tractor driver to help him with calling the police.

Interviewer: ~

Jacob: They told me that he was just a gardener, and that his real name is Mr Renrick, but I did not believe them, as I saw all the real features of him, and that “Rellik” spelled backwards is “Killer”.

Interviewer: ~

Jacob: *sigh* Eddy, he was a great older brother. Sadly, he died young. The reason for it was that I pushed him down train tracks and he got run over. My parents told me that it was just an accident, but they were wrong. It was me, it was me who killed him.



No comments:

Post a Comment