Thursday 28 February 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik by Ryan Goh


Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that faithful day?
My car broke down, and I was lucky to manage to hitch a ride until Southwold. I was on my way home, and at that time, I was glad that someone had stopped to pick me up.

What happened when you boarded the car?
When I entered the car, the kind man tried to strike a conversation with me. I sensed the tension in the air of the car, and realized a argument had taken place moments before, so I  made sure to be polite. After that, I found out that the boy sitting beside me was celebrating his 15th birthday. When I turned to wish him well, he looked at me suspiciously.

What was your impression of the family that gave you a ride?
Personally, I think that the family was very kind to give me a ride back home, but my impression of the boy was that he was rather scared of me, of which the reason I knew not.

What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?
I was worried that the boy next to me was mentally insane or something. He kept acting weirdly, and was always staring at me. 

How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
It happened so suddenly. I found myself flying out of the car. I was expecting him to do something, as I saw his muscles flex before I was brutally pushed out of the car. I use my muscles frequently enough to know that.

Did you see your own body after the death? How did you feel about your unfortunate death?
Yes I did. I was shocked at the result. I remember that I was crushed, and saw the boy’s father and the other driver, with horrified looks on their faces. I will never forget that.

Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment