Thursday 28 February 2013

Ian Rellik Interview (Dylan Tay)




The Script

Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that faithful day?
My car broke down and I managed to hitch a ride until Southwold, before the man who picked me up, dropped me off near Southwold. I was going to visit my family who lives in Ipswich before the family picked me up. I was relieved when they were going to give me a ride as Ipswich was a long walk away.

What happened when you boarded the car?
I was just sitting on there and the family asked me which part of Ipswich I was headed to. I told them Blade Street, and we had a little conversation and found out that the boy sitting beside me was celebrating his 15th birthday. When I shook his hand, he looked at me suspiciously.

What was your impression of the family that gave you a ride?
I think that the family was very kind and generous as to give me a ride to Ipswich. They also gave me some advice about tooth healthcare as I smoke a lot.

What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?
I was rather afraid of the boy as he constantly looked at me. He even wrote my name on the window. Every-time he made a movement, I would look at him in case he decided to try anything. Every-time he wanted to tell his parents something, I would stare at him, lest I lost my ride.

How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
He kicked me with both his legs, one on the shoulder and one on the waist. I wanted to shout out, but to my surprise, the door swung open and I was pulled onto the road. There was a tractor behind and it ran over my body. I felt every single bone in my body break as I lost consciousness.

Did you see your own body after the death? How did you feel about your unfortunate death?
Yes I did. I was very sad and I thought that I had done nothing wrong to let this happened. I hope my family will not be too sad.

Thank you very much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment