Wednesday 27 February 2013

Interview with Mr Rellik (Irfan)


The voice and the movie is out of sync but I could not fix the problem. Sorry!!

Credits:
Mr Rellik: Irfan
Interviewer: My mum

Script:

It was a lonely street.  I was from lowestoft when my car broke down. I was almost at Ipswich when this car came along and decided to try to hitch a ride since i was cold and wet.

I got in the car and tried to act friendly. I answered a few of their questions and wished happy birthday to their son next to me

Well, the father was quite friendly and helpful. Jacob and his mother looked quite suspicious of me.

He was quite timid and quiet. !!!  He did not talk to me and did not look at me when i was talking to him    He looked ant me suspiciously a few times. He must have thought i was from Far fields!

First he curled up in a ball in the corner of his seat and then he shot out his legs towards me. The door must have been unlocked as i fell straight out on the cold wet tarmac.

Yes. It was quite a gruesome sight. A truck had ran over my body and my body was splattered everywhere. I felt quite sad that i could not see my family for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment