Wednesday 27 February 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik - Afif



Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride that faithful day?
I was going back home from my workplace, the asylum, to Ipswich when my car had broken down. I wanted to call a mechanic but there was no reception. I also had no money to take the train. So, I decided to hitchhike to Ipswich. Suddenly, when I was hitchhiking, I saw a car and decided to ask for a ride instead of having to hitchhike all he way back to my home.

What happened when you boarded the car?
When I first boarded the car, the family in the car started asking me questions about where my car had broken down. I could tell that they were puzzled when I told them. The rain had also affected my clarity, as most of the things I said was not what it really meant.

What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?
I thought that they were very nice, having to give me a ride back home instead of ignoring me and carrying on.

What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car?
He was nervous and timid. He was very quiet and observed my every move. Although I tried to be friendly with him, he still kept quiet.


How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
He had kicked me in the stomach, so hard that I flew out of the car. I tried to hold on to the latch of the door, but did not manage to hold on and got ran over by a tractor.

Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?
I saw it. It was really gruesome. I felt angry and at the same time that I was taken away so fast. But what could I do, the damage has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment