Wednesday 27 February 2013

Interview with Ian Rellik - Ain



Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride on that fateful day?
It was a rainy day that day. The weather was really terrible when I wanted to go home from work at the asylum for the mentally insane. My car broke down in the middle of the journey to Ipswich and I decided to hitchhike a ride.

What happened when you boarded the car?
I thanked the man who gave me a lift and sat at the seat at the back. The man was with his family. He was with his wife and son and we talked to get to know each other more.

What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?
I thought that they were nice as the husband and his wife were really welcoming and friendly. But I did not understood why they came from the same direction as the asylum.

What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so?
I found the boy who was sitting at the back of the car quiet and well-behaved at first as he sat beside me. He looked really familiar to me ad that was when I realised that he was from the asylum from the mentally insane and that I saw him a handful of times.

How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
The boy pushed me towards the door that was apparently faulty. I hit the road in a spinning, splattering somersault and fell under the front wheels of a tractor trailer. The boy’s car and the tractor trailer stopped after that.

Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?
I did not see my body after my death as my body was like minced meat all over the road. I felt really, really sad about my unfortunate death because it was not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment