Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ian Rellik Interview w/ JK







Do you mind telling us why you were hitching a ride that faithful day?
My car had broken down just across the mountain right next to Fairfield's. So I decided to go back to town by foot, and get some repair tools to repair my car. But it was night I could barely see anything on the A12 as there were no streetlights at all. There was a car behind me, I had to hitched the ride, if not i could die anytime on the A12, but... i still died

What happened after you boarded the car?
I asked about the family, why they were all the way at some place as close as Fairfield's, it seems they were celebrating their son’s, Jason or Jacob or something, birthday.

What was your impression of the family who gave you a ride?
The parents were relatively nice, they answered my questions kindly, I wanted to have a long chat with them, but I was really tired.

What was your impression of the boy who was sitting at the back of the car?
He was really weird, I could not help but think, the way he stared into my eyes, those eyes looked as if he was a demon, plus he kept watching my every move.

How did the boy attack you and what happened after that?
I was just sitting down peacefully, watching the scenery, but next thing you know, bam. Got kicked out of the car, and to add on to it, I got run-over by a truck, ouch...


Did you see your own body after the death? How do you feel about your unfortunate death?
It was a horrible sight. Seeing my body lay in a pool of blood, and my brains popping out, I was indeed horrified.... but..... why me? I was just an innocent gardener, not like what the boy claimed, a crazy killer, a mad man, a criminal, I was just an ordinary civilian, but i can’t blame him though, he was mentally insane from the moment i met him.



No comments:

Post a Comment