Tuesday 7 May 2013

Active listening Individual reflection (YeoTzunKai)


Do you ever find yourself speaking up too soon?
-If so, how can you clear your mind to fully listen?
I can relax and to calm down , wait and listen to the person you are talking and comment if I have any after the person finishes speaking
-Do you ever find yourself wanting to jump in because you are eager to share?
Yes I do.
-How can you channel your excitement into listening and ait for the proper opportunity to share?
We can ask the person that I have something to tell him and then I keep calm and when he is listening then say it. 
-What else can you do to prepare for conversations with others?
You can practice in front of the mirror
-Can we ask them up front what they are looking for?
It actually depends like if he want  to listen or not
-How does it make you feel to be cut off in the middle of your thought?
Sometimes I may lose my train of thought and forget what I want to say

No comments:

Post a Comment