Tuesday 7 May 2013

INDIVIDUAL REFLECTION LIM ING (03)

Do you ever find yourself speaking up too soon?
Yes, at times.

If so, how can you clear your mind to clearly listen?
I can collect my thoughts before it is my turn to spak. This way, i can listen to the person speaking and not lose my train of thought at the same time.

Do you ever find yourself wanting to jump in because you are eager to share?

No.

How can you channel your excitement into listening and wait for the proper opportunity to share?

I usually try to control myself from speaking before the person speaking finishes by thinking of what I want to say first.


What else can you do to prepare for convosations with other?
I can collet my thoughts first.


Can we ask them up front what they're looking for?
Yes


How does it make you feel when someone cuts you off in the middle of your thought.
I would feel annoyed.







No comments:

Post a Comment