Tuesday 7 May 2013

Individual Reflection - Active Listening (AIN)

Yes, I would always find myself speaking up too soon because at times I am eager to share or do not think before speaking.

I can clear myself by to fully listen by giving myself some time to think before sharing something. I think that by being patient, I can clear my excitement into listening and waiting for the proper opportunity to share. I will also keep in mind to be mindful of the others talking so that I would not cut the off when they talk.

I don't see a point in preparing for conversations with others as conversations are usually impromptu and are continued naturally.

I think it depends on the situation to ask them up front what they are looking for. 

I think I would feel annoyed when I get cut offed in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment